CAMP ON THE GRID
The best way to get the full #GRIDLIFE Experience is to camp on site in the festival campgrounds. Camping is an additional fee so you will need to purchase a camping pass in addition to a general admission ticket. Camping for #GRIDLIFE is charged per person so everyone staying overnight must have a camping pass. That means that every person camping must purchase a camping pass. Per-person, not per-site. Camping is limited and can sell out. Plan to purchase tickets ahead of time if you are camping.
CAMPING PASSES ARE $45 PER PERSON.
RV's are welcome at #GRIDIFE. We have a special RV area set aside for those that wish to bring a home on wheels. RV Camping is DRY, so there are no electric or water hookups. Please bring all you need ahead of time. RV passes are $100 per RV and each person staying in the RV will also need a General Camping Pass. Only the driver of the RV is required to purchase an RV Pass.
Full Weekend HPDE / Time Attack & Drift Drivers will be the only ones allowed to camp in the primary paddock. Your crew may camp with you in the paddock provided they do not exceed your allotted space. There is no additional charge for RV's as a driver. Camping is included with all full weekend HPDE / DRIFT / TIME ATTACK Tickets. Crew members and additional guest will need both a GA Ticket and a Camping pass to stay with you in the paddock.
- ALL CAMPING ATTENDEES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY.
- CAMPGROUND NOISE CURFEW IS 12:30AM PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CAMPERS
- DUE TO COUNTY ORDINENCE NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR WILL BE ALLOWED AT ROAD ATLANTA.
- NO weapons of any kind will be allowed on site.
- NO open fires
- One car per camping spot only NO EXCEPTIONS
- Camping passes are non transferable
- NON Campers will not be allowed to bring their vehicles into the camping areas. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid I.D. or be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- THERE WILL BE ON-SITE SECURITY AT ALL TIMES AS WELL AS FIRST AID STATIONS OPEN 24/7. DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR TENT.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ALL CAMPING AREAS WILL BE ON LOCK DOWN BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 12:00AM AND 5AM NIGHTLY. CARS CAMPING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MOVE DURING THOSE TIMES.
- Venue / Promoter are not responsible for any misplaced, lost or stolen items.
WHAT SIZE TENT CAN I BRING? HOW MUCH SPACE DO I GET?
Camping spaces are open but we will be trying to restrict campers to spaces equal to 10x30 which should leave enough space for a 10x10 or 2 small tents.
WHAT ABOUT SHOWERS?
Yes, there are showers available onsite at the raceway. Showers will be available to all campers, showers will close occasionally for cleaning.
CAN I BRING MY FRIENDS TO MY CAMPSITE?
Anyone with a GA ticket is allowed to walk into the camping areas. The only vehicles that will be allowed to enter the camping areas are those with Camping passes.
CAN I BRING PARTY BEVERAGES?
Not here, Old school county ordinances prevent any outside liquor from being brought into Road Atlanta. There will be plenty of party beverages for purchase at the event.
CAN I START A FIRE!!! YOU KNOW, TO COOK FOOD?
No open fires, closed fires or any fires are allowed. Small propane grills are allowed.
CAN I BRING FOOD / SNACKS?
Yup, bring all the snacks you want.
WHAT DO I DO? WHERE DO I GO? HELP.
Relax. Checking into the campground is not that hard. When you get to the event there will be signs and someone will direct you where to go. We're here for you.
MY FRIENDS ARE ARRIVING AFTER ME. HOW DO WE CAMP TOGETHER?
If you're in general camping, you will need to arrive together. Camping spots will all be first come, first served.
MY QUESTION ISN'T HERE, WHAT DO I DO?
You can ask any questions about camping and #GRIDLIFE in general here.